At Bounce, we pride ourselves on making sure that all of our clients receive quality, trusted advice, with access to a comprehensive panel of life policies and insurers, at the most affordable prices.
Here are a few FAQ’s...
1. Why do I need a review?
Life is full of ups and downs and is always changing. It’s therefore vitally important to keep reviewing your life policies to ensure they still do what you want them to do.
Often the amount is too little (sometimes even too much!). It’s also common that the length of the term is too short (or long!) and finally less than 10% of payouts actually go to the right people due to the fact that they haven’t been correctly put into “Trust”. This can be devastating for families.
2. What do you actually review?
We carry out a good understanding of you, your life and your loved ones. We also get a good handle on your monthly budget and what you can afford. This enables us to advise you and recommend the right product or products from the very best companies.
We review insurance in the following areas of your life:
- Personal (Critical Illness)
3. Do I need a review if I’m an existing customer?
Yes. Everyone needs to review their insurances regularly, certainly every year, to make sure they are doing what you want them do in the event of death or diagnosis of an earlier illness
We can help make sure of the following things:
- the amount of cover is enough
- it runs for the right amount of years
- it covers the right people, including all your children
- it’s in “Trust” so that the right money, goes to the right people, at the right time
Here are a few good reasons:
- We do the shopping around for you, so you don’t have to, safe in the knowledge you’re getting the best deal
- We’re unusual in so far as we don’t charge commission to our clients.
This means our prices are the same as if you went straight to the insurance company themselves
- We put all policies into Trust
- We have a dedicated client servicing team who review your plan after 1 week,3 months, 6 months and every year on your anniversary
- Every client gets a free Will worth £130
6. How many times a year should I have a review?
Four times a year ideally but certainly yearly as a minimum
7. Should I go direct to my provider for a review?
No, as sometimes there might be a better or cheaper policy available with another provider so by allowing Bounce to regularly review your plan, it allows us to do so whilst looking across a comprehensive panel of providers
8. Can my friends and family have a review even if they are not a Bounce client?
We’d be delighted, we want to help as many individuals and families as possible
9. Are financial reviews free?
Yes, 100% free of charge. If you decide to take out a policy, we get paid a commission from the insurance company we recommend and they all pay more or less the same, so we are not biased with our decision.
10. Who carries out my review?
A fully qualified and regulated protection adviser
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Book your Financial Review with a qualified protection adviser.
Get a Quote
Fill in our quote form and an adviser will contact you to arrange an appointment.
If you have queries about your existing policy please get in touch.
About Bounce Life
Learn more about Bounce Life, our mission and commitment.
PROTECTED FOR LIFE
Life insurance could be the most important financial product you ever buy.
If you die while you still have dependants, being able to claim on a life insurance policy could be the difference between your loved ones struggling to make ends meet, and their financial security.
Despite this, many of us simply don’t have any life insurance cover in place. Your Bounce Life adviser will ensure you get the product you need, with the right provider, at a price you can afford.
Refer a friend
Bounce operates a refer and earn scheme and we'll pay up to £50 for each successful Life insurance referral*
The Bounce Visa Card
We've partnered with SODEXO so that we can offer all of our clients a Bounce branded pre-paid VISA card which allows up to 8% cashback at leading retailers, restaurants and supermarkets, we can also load any successful referral payments onto the card*.
*A successful referral is a client that has paid their first month's premium.
The Bounce Visa Card costs £10 which is a one off set up fee.
Bounce offer a free Will service worth £130 which is available with every Life policy taken out.
Every Life policy taken out with Bounce has the option to have a free trust set up for you if you wish to do so.